- April 12, 2017
- 6:00 pm
- 1st Floor of the Luzerne County Main Courthouse
District Attorney Stefanie Salavantis has announced that the annual Luzerne County Crime Watch meeting will be held on Wednesday, April 12, 2017 at 6:00 P.M. in the County Council Meeting Room on the 1st Floor of the Luzerne County Main Courthouse located at 200 North River Street, Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania. All crime watch groups are invited and encouraged to attend as well as members of the public.
The following are the guest speakers for the Meeting:
- Luzerne County Coroner William Lisman;
- Luzerne/Wyoming Drug & Alcohol Program Administrator Steven Ross;
- Luzerne County 911;
- Luzerne County Sheriff Brian Szumski;
- FBI Supervisory Special Agent-In-Charge Sean Quinn of the Scranton Office;
- Pennsylvania State Police;
- Luzerne County Drug Task Force Coordinator Daniel Mimnaugh;
- Luzerne County District Attorney Stefanie Salavantis; and
- Chiefs/Representatives from Law Enforcement Agencies throughout Luzerne County.
This event is being held in conjunction with National County Government Month with the focus being on Safe & Secure Counties.