District Attorney Stefanie Salavantis has announced that the annual Luzerne County Crime Watch meeting will be held on Wednesday, April 12, 2017 at 6:00 P.M. in the County Council Meeting Room on the 1st Floor of the Luzerne County Main Courthouse located at 200 North River Street, Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania. All crime watch groups are invited and encouraged to attend as well as members of the public.
The following are the guest speakers for the Meeting:
- Luzerne County Coroner William Lisman;
- Luzerne/Wyoming Drug & Alcohol Program Administrator Steven Ross;
- Luzerne County 911;
- Luzerne County Sheriff Brian Szumski;
- FBI Supervisory Special Agent-In-Charge Sean Quinn of the Scranton Office;
- Pennsylvania State Police;
- Luzerne County Drug Task Force Coordinator Daniel Mimnaugh;
- Luzerne County District Attorney Stefanie Salavantis; and
- Chiefs/Representatives from Law Enforcement Agencies throughout Luzerne County.
This event is being held in conjunction with National County Government Month with the focus being on Safe & Secure Counties.